The Town of Midale utility bills are processed quarterly (end of March, June, September, and December) and include charges for water, sewer, infrastructure, garbage and recycling carts.
Paying Your Utility Bill
The Town of Midale offers the following options to pay for your utility billing:
- Pay at the Town Office during regular business hours- cash, cheque and debit accepted.
- Pay by mail: Town of Midale, Box 128, Midale, SK, S0C 1S0.
- Pay by online banking at your Financial Institution (RBC or Conexus Credit Union) your account number is located on the left side of your bill.
- Pay by e-transfer to email@example.com
- Pay by pre-authorized payment. Come down to the Office to be set up for this service!
How much is a utility bill?
Water fixed charge: $93.50
Sewer fixed charge: $30.00
Infrastructure fixed charge: $25.00
Garbage/ recycle fixed charge: $68.00
Consumption Rate: $8.50 per 1000 (thousand) gallons after the usage of 9,000 gallons per quarter
Note: Commercial business’ are charged differently than residential consumers
Am I still charged if I don’t use any water?
There is a minimum cost charged to be able to supply water services to your property even if no water is actually used. This is the fixed charge for the water and sewer system.
If you are going to be absent from your residence for an extended period of time, the service can be shut off and then be turned back on upon your return for a $25.00 fee. Contact the Town of Midale for further information.